- Suppliers of quality pre-finished timber flooring, solid timber, bamboo & laminates
- Complete installation service
- DIY Assist – a unique service providing professional assistance to get you started and help you finish your flooring project
At Floors 2 Go all our installations are carried out by B.S.A. licensed installers.
Only the best quality materials are used from the superb range of timbers, to the glues and underlays that best suit your installation. Our mobile showroom saves you taking time out of your busy day and lets you view large samples in the comfort of your home.
Pre-finished timber floors are suitable to install over any hard surfaces including concrete, tiles, cork, and old timber floors. No need to remove the old flooring, saving you hundreds of dollars.
The use of vacuum attached saws keeps mess to an absolute minimum, and as our timber floors are pre-finished there’s no sanding and no additional coatings! Most installations can be completed same day (30 sqm), which lets you get back to your normal routine sooner.
At Floors 2 Go we don’t engage in high-pressure sales tactics – you won’t hear any “sign now or you’ll miss out on this price”. We offer friendly, professional service and advice so you can make an informed decision.
Floors 2 Go has a comprehensive range of timber flooring from eco-sustainable bamboo to Australian plantation hardwoods and exotic imported species and laminates.
Do you want to “Do It Yourself” but not sure how?
Floors2Go to offers the unique “DIY Assist” service to help you plan the job and start you off, you’ll receive upto 3 hours of professional assistance to get you started then well come back to offer finishing advice to give your project a great result.
DIY? No worries with DIY Assist!
1. We provide you with an industry leading 5 year warranty on installation– Your timber floors will have double the warranty that you’ll be able to find anywhere else which means your floors will last longer, without spending any more money. It’s all down to the high quality products, and the installation techniques that we use.
2. Our mobile showroom comes to you… FREE – Timber Floors look great in a showroom, but how will they look next to your couch, dining room suite, or up to your kitchen cabinets and the rest of the decor? Save time, and save the trip, we’ll come to your home and lay flooring samples out in different places around your home, so you can make an informed decision that you can be happy with.
3. Speak to us and we’ll listen – When you call or drop in at the shop you’ll be pleasantly surprised at our listening skills. We take great pride in helping you choose a flooring solution to renovate your home affordably. So you won’t hear any long winded sales pitch, just friendly advice and answers to your questions, so you have the time to make a relaxed, comfortable decision.
4. We will not provide you with a timber floor that isn’t a good quality product, without exception – You can be confidant of choosing a top quality floor from our extensive range of Solid and Engineered Timber, Bamboo, Laminates and Vinyl Plank Flooring That’s why we can guarantee your floors for so long. We know that they can take a good beating and still look fantastic.
5. DIY Help is available if you want it – We offer a full service including installation, but if you would like to do-it-yourself and just purchase the timber flooring from us, we’ll provide a FREE one hour coaching session at your home to ensure that you get it right.
6. Being an independent Retailer, your choice of colours and styles is endless – No matter your decor, we’ll be able to find a timber flooring scheme for you that not only matches,
but enhances whatever room you’re working on, to be the showpiece of the home.
7. 25% Off Cleaners and felt protector pads – We’ve thought of everything you need to maintain your home. We can supply you with all the felt pads that you need for your couch, chair, table legs to eliminate unnecessary wear and tear on your timber floors. Plus we can also supply you with a cleaner that the professionals use. You can use it anytime to make your floors like the day they were installed.
8. 10 to 25 year warranty on our products (depending on your choice)- On top of the 5 year installer’s warranty, you’ll also receive the manufacturers warranty which can last up to 25 years – just more piece of mind for your investment. Cheap usually means no support, but our suppliers will be available in the unlikely event of faults, for almost a quarter of a century!
9. All our installers are licensed via the QBCC – Whatever you do, stay away from unlicensed installers, it’s the sure sign of a fly-by-nighter. They don’t adhere to regulations, cut corners, and won’t be around to fix any problems. We won’t allow an unlicensed installer to even step on your premises, ensuring that you get the right job now, and for the future.
- See more at: http://floors2go.com.au/why-choose-us/#sthash.bON5jm0k.dpuf